The goals of the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA are to:
- Work with the school district to provide the best educational experience for gifted and talented children and help them reach their full potential
- Provide a local community support group for parents, guardians, families and educators of gifted and talented children
- Inform legislators, school board members, educators, and the community about the unique challenges of giftedness and the importance of gifted programming
- Be a resource of information on gifted services and community programs
Information and Upcoming Events
- September 22, 2015: 7:00 – 8:30 pm Crouse Education Center*
- November 2015: Date and location TBD for HS Honors Transition Nigh
- January 2016: Tentative — Date and location TBD for Middle School Transition Night
- February 23, 2016: 7:00 – 8:30 pm Crouse Education Center*
- April 19, 2016: 7:00 – 8:30 pm Crouse Education Center*
* - 780 Shoreline Drive, Aurora, IL 60504
- IPSD Project Arrow Program Documents
Direct questions or comments to IPPA PTA officers or IPPA PTA.
- President – Greg Smith
- 1st VP – Sridhar Kirchnaswamy
- Secretary – Rebecca Burns
- Treasurer – Usha Thirumurthy
We welcome you to join the IPPA-PTA by sending in your completed membership form and payment to:
c/o Viral Shah
2531 Saddlebrook Dr.
Naperville, IL 60564
Membership must be renewed each school year.
Any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
The Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA was officially chartered on February 12, 2009 with assistance from the Indian Prairie Parents' Council and Illinois PTA. Following a vote to organize a new PTA, members were enrolled, elected officers, and voted for the Indian Prairie Project Arrow PTA to join IPPC.