March 13, 2012, 7-9 p.m., Crouse Education Center, Board Room, 2nd floor
* Guest Speaker: Dr. Mark McKee, Licensed Clinical Psychologist - March
Discussion Focus: Positive Self-Image and Academics
* How do we help all students develop a positive self-image?
* Can PDAC, PTA and schools partner to help students develop a positive self-image?
* Liaison Take-away: Share what you learned about the impact of positive self-image on academics.
* Question: What can be done to increase the self-image of lowest performing students?
* For Next Meeting: Talk with PTA, teachers, administrators, and staff to identify some diversity successes your school has accomplished.